On Tuesday, April 5th, from 8:30-11:30, the National Academy of Public Administration and the American University School of Public Affairs will be hosting a forum on Accountability in Government. This forum will feature an esteemed Panel of leaders in government accountability, consisting of:
- Earl Devaney, Former Inspector General, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Gene Dodaro, Comptroller General of the United States
- Dave Mader, Controller, Office of Federal Financial Management, U.S. Office of Management and Budget
- Paul Posner, MPA Director, Department of Public and International Affairs, George Mason University
- Barbara Romzek, Dean, American University School of Public Affairs
This event will take place at the University Club, located at 1135 16th Street NW, Washington, DC 20005. Click here to register.