The National Academy of Public Administration (the Academy) has announced a bipartisan team of senior advisors who will advise the Academy's Transition 2016 panels, now in full swing following the Academy's successful annual Fall Meeting, held on December 3rd.
The team of Senior Advisors will consist of:
- Steve Goldsmith, Former Mayor of Indianapolis
- Sean O'Keefe, Former Secretary of the Navy and Administrator of NASA
- Alice Rivlin, Former Vice Chair of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- Donna Shalala, Former Secretary of Health and Human Services
- George Voinovich, Former U.S. Senator from Ohio, Governor of Ohio, and Mayor of Cleveland
- Paul Volcker, Former Chair of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, and current Chair of the Volcker Alliance